In which the nerds discuss Muslim political participation in Australia following the announcement of a new political party, Australian Muslim Party, consider the changing nature of the welfare state in contemporary Australia, and discuss the role and impact of political sociology.
With a podcast bonus of post-show chatter!
- Dr Amanda Elliot, Department of Sociology, University of Sydney
- Dr Stewart Jackson, Department of Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Professor Ariadne Vromen, Professor of Political Sociology, Department of Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Dr Siobhan O’Sullivan, School of Social Sciences, UNSW Australia and host of Knowing Animals podcast
- Malikeh Michels, Local Government Councillor, The NSW Greens, 2004 – 2012, Auburn, NSW