In which the Nerds dissect the 2017 Western Australian state election, looking at the context of the outgoing Liberal government, the campaign and key issues, players and results, and the incoming ALP government, its faces and challenges.
- Dr Stewart Jackson, Department of Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Dr Amanda Elliot, Department of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Sydney
With their guests:
- Dr Ian Cook, Senior Lecturer, Murdoch University
- Professor Rodney Smith, Professor of Australian Politics, University of Sydney
- Ben Raue, Electoral Analyst, http://tallyroom.com.au/
With! Bonus! Post-show podcast extra discussions of the implications of the election for the participants, and wider Australian politics, and a detailed discussion of the recent Dutch national elections!